Kubota Engines and Moffett Forklifts – A Winning Team
The Kubota engine is recognized as the premier industrial engine in Canada and has been used to power Moffett forklifts for close to a decade. The latest Kubota 03-M Series engines are found in the Moffett M8 series of truck mounted forklifts, including the popular M8 50.3, M8 55.3PL (Pantograph and Lift Assist), and multi-directional models.
Here are some of the reasons Kubota engines are so well respected:
- They comply with the most stringent regulations for emissions, including the EPA Interim Tier 4 regulations, effective until 2012, and the EU Stage III A requirements, effective to 2012 and beyond.
- These engines are known for their durability in all kinds of industrial applications, their excellent performance and versatility.
- Kubota’s original casting technology acts as a countermeasure against heat load of high power density, making the engines more reliable and durable.
- Kubota engines are clean and quiet. The E-TVCS system has been improved to reduce particulate matter by 50%, while other improvements have lowered noise levels by 1.0-2.0 dBA over conventional diesel engines.
- With side power take-off (PTO), a hydraulic pump can be installed at two side PTO locations.
When you combine a Kubota engine with the superior quality of a Moffett forklift, you get an industry leading solution for materials handling.
To learn more about Moffett forklifts, visit our Moffett Truck Mounted Forklifts page.