Are you currently in the market for a new hook-lift system?
Choosing the right hook-lift system for your business is not as easy as it was two or three decades ago. In the last 20 years, there have been some major technological strides and safety innovations. These machines have been streamlined and customized for different needs, uses, and expectations. This, of course, is a great thing but with more choice come more difficulty choosing the right machine!
Here are a few tips for choosing the right hook-lift system
- When it comes to safety, look for machines and models that feature load holding valves, which help keep the body secure, even in the unlikely case of hydraulic failure.
- Properly matching a system to your truck will help increase output and payloads.
- To increase usability, ensure that your hook-lift system will allow extra room for towing extra equipment.
- Figure out your capacity requirements before choosing and purchasing your hook-lift system. This will help maximise usefulness and cost savings.
- To unsure a long, healthy life-span with little downtime, read warranties, reviews, and stats on the hook-lift system, you are considering for purchase.
For more tips and info about choosing the hook-lift system that is right for you, read through our PDF, entitled How to Choose The Right Hook-Lift System.