HIAB X-HiPro 858
Puts You At The Top Of Your Game
- The second largest heavy capacity HIAB’s ‘Big Five’ – 80tm capacity – for heavy, bulky loads. A 34m outreach and a vertical reach of 38m
- Faster installation time + lifetime ownership costs
- Maximum flexibility, speed + safety with eight easy-install folding jibs
- Maintained speed, safety + precision no matter what or where your delivery
- Pinpoint precision + stability with no operator correction – even at full reach – with the new LSS stability system
The HIAB X-HiPro 858 is the second of three new high capacity cranes. It’s loaded with new features that add value and profitability to your business: smooth, unmatched control, maneuverability, safety and reliability with heavy loads – even in tight situations. It’s designed with the operator in mind.
New features offer greater safety, flexibility + stability to protect your product, your equipment and your business
Easy-tilt auxiliary legs can be hydraulically tilted for quick, easy control, and are integrated into the hydraulic and electronic systems for critical support. The new VSL+ safety system automatically senses leg positions and adjusts crane capacity to actual load stability. And the new LSS stability system automatically senses unintentional lever movement and counteracts it – with no operator correction.
Set up, load and unload more quickly and easily
A new bolted, integrated sub-frame lets your crane act as a single unit, ensuring a perfect fit and minimizing delivery and installation times. A new base-mounted oil tank means simpler installation, easier access and maintenance. And setting up and stowing become infinitely faster with a new 9-metre chain-driven stabilizer span that nearly doubles extension time, and an easy folding jib system that lets you fold your crane without having to remove hoists and pulleys.
- 9-metre chain-driven stabilizer span almost doubles extension speed + saves time on set up and stowing
- Auxiliary easy-tilt stabilizer legs support heavier loads + make set up easier
- New features that let you load and unload more quickly and easily with greater safety, flexibility + precision
- Plus all the safety, durability, quality + performance features unique to HIAB cranes + all the value, nationwide service and support you’ve come to expect from Atlas Polar
Innovations that add to the lifetime ownership costs
These new innovations build on HIAB’s already unparalleled features, like Automatic Speed Control, Space 5000 intelligence, Pump Flow Distribution, Full Sequence Cylinders and Boom Deployment Assistant. They bring value – at work every day and in the long run – even to resale.
Lifting Capacity: 18,000 kg @ 3.6 m / 2,040 kg @ 23.8 m
Max Hydraulic Outreach: 24.0 m