ATLAS POLAR CAREERS
HEAVY-DUTY EQUIPMENT MECHANIC (Posted 2022-12-02)
Benefits – Why join our Atlas Polar family?
A family business for nearly 85 years, Atlas Polar is Canada’s #1 truck-mounted sales and service network. We distribute the world’s #1 truck-mounted brands: HIAB cranes, Moffett forklifts and Multilift hooklifts, and other heavy-duty equipment, and we manufacture North America’s leading waterways debris-cleaning equipment brands. As a member of our Truck-Mounted Division, you’ll work independently and with our experienced professionals in an inclusive team environment that rewards innovation, supports its staff and prides itself on safety.
- Job security
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive benefits package for full-time employees
- Prescription, dental and paramedical coverage
- Paid sick days
- Paid vacation available year-one
- Respect and appreciation of our employees
- Opportunities for training and development
- Employee appreciation activities
Your role – Duties + Responsibilities include:
- Inspect, troubleshoot, diagnose and repair hydraulic truck-mounted cranes and other heavy equipment
- Assemble, wire and install mechanical, electrical and hydraulic components
- Test repaired equipment and ensure full operation
- Prepare and submit comprehensive inspection, service and job completion reports
Qualifications – What makes you the right fit
You are a strong and conscientious individual with a valid Class G license and your own tools and can work independently with minimal supervision, as well as in a team environment.
- Solid knowledge and experience in hydraulic and electrical systems
- Experience using various hand and pneumatic tools
- You must be able to easily lift 50 lb.
- Own tools and a Class G license
- Welding experience is an asset
Work hours and Benefits: Apart from working with great people, your job at Atlas Polar Company Ltd. provides full benefits and a matched-pension plan. This posting is a full-time, 40-hour/week position. Salary TBD.
Atlas Polar Company Ltd. is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Please email your resume to email@example.com using HEAVY-DUTY EQUIPMENT MECHANIC in the subject line. No telephone calls, please.
*Only candidates under consideration and legally able to work in Canada will be contacted.