XS 477 Truck Crane
- One of the most powerful of cranes for its size in the 40-44 tonne metre class balancing weight, power and precision handling.
- Be more productive with more than 21m of reach and up to 8 hydraulic extensions
- Enhanced performance with powerful E-link system, retaining maximum lifting capacity working with a straight boom or while handling loads in close
- Unrivalled stability with its 6.5, 7.0 and 8.0 metre stabilizer span options
- Maximum precision and durability with robust rack and pinion slewing system, run in an oil bath.
HIAB launches the 40-44 tonne metre class leading XS 477 loader crane. One of the most powerful of cranes for its size, this new addition to the XS family offers greater range and greater lifting capacity. The HIAB XS 477 crane balances weight, power and precision to bring new productivity to a wide range of loading and handling tasks. It offers up to 8 hydraulic extensions providing a total of more than 21 metres of hydraulic outreach.
This latest addition to the Hiab XS family also offers the best stability figures for every model variation, thanks to its 6.5, 7.0 and 8.0 metre stabilizer span options. This crane is an outstanding performer for its installed weight and it gives the optimum lifting capacity for its size and weight – a key bonus for truck operators. Like all models in the XS family, the 477 is constructed to withstand high stress tasks and perform over a long working life. It features a robust rack and pinion slewing system run in an oil bath for maximum precision and durability. Large side pads decrease the wear on the boom system, and JIC couplings help to reduce service times.
Lifting Capacity: 11,998 kg @ 3.2 m / 1,379 kg @ 20.8 m (HiPro)
Max Hydraulic Outreach: 20.8 m)