Trash Rake Systems
Choose Your Products Below
Atlas Polar is an industry leader in the development of innovative solutions for waterway cleaning and control. We were the first to introduce an automatic trash rake system to North America with our invention of the Hydrorake screen cleaner in 1976. Used in water intakes, hydroelectric dams and fish processing plants, the Hydrorake is both reliable and cost-efficient.
With more than 400 North American installations, the Hydrorake trash rake has been proven to increase flow efficiency, reduce operations and maintenance costs, and improve safety for plant operators.
- Increase Flow Efficiency and Reduce Operations Costs by running the Hydrorake automatically 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
- Improve Safety and Staff Morale using Hydrorake over manual raking methods.
- Maximize Installation Flexibility with effective trash raking on intakes of any width and on racks with any bar spacing.
- Purchase with Confidence as Hydrorake is the number #1 trash cleaning system for intake screens in North America.
Safe and Efficient Trash Rack Cleaning
Our Hydrorake trash rake systems are all manufactured and tested in Atlas Polar plants. Our system mimics the process of handraking, providing the same level of cleaning with much greater efficiency:
- Run the Hydrorake 24 hours a day/7 days a week.
- Heaters in the unit to ensure smooth operations in cold weather.
- Automatic start times.
- Operation via remote control.
- A manual override is included.
Maximum Flexibility for Effective Trash Raking
As with any Atlas Polar technology, the Hydrorake trash rake cleaning system was engineered to provide maximum flexibility, making it suitable for a wide range of applications:
- Two base models are available with add-ons that offer additional functionality.
- Optional components include a conveyor system to clear trash.
- Lift capacity ranges from 1,500 pounds on the ST9000 to 4000 pounds on the DT9300.
- It can be installed on intakes of any width.
- Raking can be done on racks with any bar spacing and incline. The Hydrorake even cleans the narrow-gauge screens used at fish facilities.
- Biodegradable oil makes the system safe for marine applications.
- You can use multiple units simultaneously in plants that require heavier or more frequent cleaning.
Automated Trash Rack Cleaning Brings Many Benefits
Make the move to an automatic trash rake with the Atlas Polar Hydrorake. It is quite simply the most reliable system for cleaning intake racks. With our proven technology, you´ll soon see greatly improved efficiency and lower operating costs.