Go Long. Go Powerful.
- Compact heavyweight – 57tm capacity reaches a huge 33.7m out + 36.5m vertical
- Extend in either or both directions with flexible, versatile arm + manual jib extension
- Faster installs + fewer lifetime ownership costs
- Save up to thousands of litres +$ per year with optimal fuel consumption
- Remote-control precision + stability – needs no operator correction
The HIAB X-HiPro 638 is a compact ‘light’ heavyweight remote controlled crane with a reach that is unprecedented – 57tm horizontal + up to 36.5 vertical with the folding jib extension. That reach comes with a lot of flexibility and manoeuvrability too. With the ability to lock in or angle out and up with stability and precision, this crane is some of the biggest news on three axles.
HIAB has reached new heights in safety, flexibility + stability. that’s big value when it comes to your business
The HIAB X-HiPro 638 is designed for speed, performance, durability and safety with the operator in mind. Easy to install, store and operate, its easy-tilt auxiliary legs are integrated into the hydraulic and electronic systems for critical support and control. The new VSL+ safety system automatically senses leg positions and adjusts crane capacity to actual load stability. And the new LSS stability system senses unintentional lever movement and counteracts it – automatically. There’s no need for operator correction.
Fast, easy set up, load and unload
With the new bolted, integrated sub-frame, lets crane act as a single unit. That ensures a perfect fit and minimal delivery and installation times. A new base-mounted oil tank makes installation, access and maintenance easy. And the new 9-metre chain-driven stabilizer span nearly doubles extension time, making set up and stowing infinitely faster. Plus, you get all the value, service and support you’ve come to expect from Atlas Polar.
- 9-metre chain-driven stabilizer span gives you almost twice the extension for fast set-up and stowing time.
- Auxiliary easy-tilt stabilizer legs support heavier loads + make set up easier.
- New features make load and unload faster, simpler and safer with more flexibility + precision.
Innovations that add to the lifetime ownership costs
These new innovations go a long way in building on HIAB’s already unparalleled features, like Automatic Speed Control, Space 5000 intelligence, Pump Flow Distribution, Full Sequence Cylinders and Boom Deployment Assistant. And they bring value to your business – from purchase to resale.
Lifting Capacity: 18,000 kg @ 3.6 m / 2,040 kg @ 23.8 m
Max Hydraulic Outreach: 22.3 m