XS 377 Truck Crane
- The optimum solution in its class, combining reach, lifting capability and low weigh
- Be more productive with a long 20.9m of reach with 8 hydraulic extensions
- Add a jib and the HIAB XS 377 allows operators to handle loads weighing 450kg up to 26 meters out
- Maximum precision and durability with robust rack and pinion slewing system, run in an oil bath
- Improved maintenance with large slide pads on the boom system, and JIC couplings.
Hiab’s XS 377 - the crane that completes the company's 20-40 tonne line up - will have the longest outreach and be the most powerful available for fitting to 3-axle trucks. This crane will join Hiab's successful XS 244, XS 288, XS 322 and XS 422 range of intermediate cranes, but will offer businesses the best combination of reach, lifting capability and low tare weight. With an optional jib, the HIAB XS 377 allows operators to handle loads weighing 450kg up to 26 meters out, as well as providing superb “up and out” characteristics to boost levels of productivity.
Like all XS models, the 377 is constructed to withstand high stress tasks and perform over a long working life. It features a robust rack and pinion slewing system run in an oil bath for maximum precision and durability. Large side pads decrease the wear on the boom system, and JIC couplings help to reduce service times.
Lifting Capacity: 10,000 kg @ 3.1 m / 998 kg @ 20.8 m
Max Hydraulic Outreach: 20.9 m