New Hydrorake Trash Rake System Video
The Atlas Polar Hydrorake was developed in 1974 as the first automatic trash rake system in North America. With over 400 installations in the US, the Hydrorake is used in water intakes, hydroelectric dams, and fish processing plants. It is a reliable and cost-efficient way to clean water intakes.
A new video on our Hydrorake Trash Rake page shows just how efficient and thorough the Hydrorake is. Among the Hydrorake features highlighted in the video are:
- Automatic rack cleaning, 24 hours a day
- Long reach of up to 70 feet
- Lifts up to 4,000 pounds of debris
- Improves the flow efficiency of the water intake system
- Can clean racks with any bar spacing
- Optional conveyor systems for automatic debris removal
The Hydrorake reduces operation and maintenance costs by providing dependable, automatic trash rake cleaning in all kinds of weather conditions. It also increases operator safety by eliminating the need for handraking.
To learn more about the Hydrorake trash rake, or to get a quote, visit our Trash Rake page.