Hydraulic Mechanic (Posting # 2021-03)
Atlas Polar is a long-established company with an excellent industry reputation. You will be joining a team that works together continuing to keep the company successful in the marketplace. We look forward to resumes from all applicants. Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
This job includes but is not limited to the following:
- Assemble, wire and install Mechanical / Electrical equipment.
- Complete inspection reports and manufacturing documents.
- Ability to work with various hand and pneumatic tools.
- Able to read and understand assembly drawings.
- Some welding experience would be an asset.
- Ability to speak and write English fluently.
- Ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have your own tools and a valid Class ‘G’ license.
This is a full-time position with benefits, including a company pension plan.
Atlas Polar Company Limited is an equal opportunity employer and encourages women, aboriginal people, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org and put “Hydraulic Mechanic” in the subject line.
No phone calls please.