The Moffett LR30.3 is a receiving forklift specifically designed for handling live goods. With the ability to work in tough environments, the LR 30.3 promises smooth operation, delivering agile and reliable performance. Designed in collaboration with leading poultry businesses worldwide, the Moffett LR 30.3 is unrivalled in terms of efficiency, load handling and operational features. Following the renowned M9 forklifts, Atlas Polar’s newest offering is an innovation in live receiving operations.
Streamlined operations for smooth handling
The Moffett LR 30.3 is strong and compact while offering maximum performance for long working hours in rough environments. It is equipped with the best features found in Moffett forklifts and improved for enhanced productivity.
- Working with equal proficiency in confined spaces
- No need for manual handling
- Improving operational efficiency
- Minimum product damage while loading/unloading
- Unmatched durability
- Low maintenance requirements and costs
- Ability to handle long working cycles
Built for strength, the LR 30.3 forklift can carry loads up to 3,000 kg without losing on power, speed and efficiency. Its thoughtful design makes many challenging tasks easy to achieve.
What features make the Moffett LR30.3 unique?
The Moffett LR 30.3’s superior performance is the result of a number of newly added features that make it a great solution. Despite being compact, the forklift delivers power and agility even in confined spaces. Exceeding industry standards, this forklift offers long term savings on operations and maintenance and provides a user friendly interface. Some of the top features of the new Moffett LR30.3 include:
Robust and durable build
- Rear flat race steer bearings for easy maintenance and longevity
- Easy access to engine and other compartments for servicing and maintenance
- Air filters to keep dust and feathers at bay
- Side pods and cross members with robust frame for durability
- High capacity hydraulic oil cooler
- Swing out panels hinged to fuel tank of 80 liters
- A high powered Kubota v2403T 60hp engine
- An advanced RKM hydraulic filter system for smoother operations
Optimum comfort for operators
- Easy remove side doors
- Fan/ in–cab heaters
- Enclosed by toughened glass panels for easy winter use. These panels can be detached for air circulation and operations in the summer.
- Adjustable air suspension seats and steering for optimum comfort
- Excellent lights, wipers and convex rear view mirrors for enhanced visibility even in dimly lit areas.
Ergonomically designed for comfort, durability and efficiency, the Moffett LR 30.3 delivers solid performance.